We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. In this notice we explain the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website. What personal information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about you:
• Information that you provide to us including your name and email address to receive our newsletter or Hands On Cove Park notifications
• Information contained in any communication that you send to us or send through our website
• Information generated by website use, including your IP address, timing, frequency and pattern of use
When you visit www.covepark.org you will be invited to consent to Cookies being used. We do not collect any personal information when you visit our website. We use a third party to help maintain the security and performance of the website, they will not use any personal data collected. If you contact us via social media platforms your information will not be shared with any third parties.
What do we use your personal information for?
We use your personal information to:
• Send you communications that you have requested
• Deal with enquiries and complaints by you
• IP addresses are used to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website, and aid security
• IP addresses are used to help gather broad demographic information about our website users
Do we share your personal information?
We will not share your personal information with any third parties, unless the law requires us to.
Why do we collect and use personal information?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] Cove Park must have a legal reason for using and storing your personal information. A person’s consent [or parent/carers consent for a young person under 18 years of age] will always be sought and demonstrable. We need your information to administer your residency application, your residency or booking and to provide information about events. It is also held for archive purposes. We will keep your information for as long as you want to receive information from us.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter or mailing list you may do so at anytime. Your rights Under the Data Protection act 1998 and GDPR, you have rights which you can exercise. If at any point you want to see the data held by us or you would like to have it corrected or deleted please contact us, as below. If you are not satisfied with our response you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Changes to this Privacy Notice Any changes that we make to this Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page, and where appropriate, communicated to you by email. How to contact us If you want to request information you can email us at email@example.com or write to us at the address provided on our contact page.