Travelling To Cove Park
Cove Park, Peaton Hill, Cove, Argyll and Bute, G84 0PE, United Kingdom
Tel: 01436 850123
To get to us:
The nearest airport is Glasgow International Airport which is 10 minutes by shuttle from Paisley Gilmour Street train station. A train service from there to Gourock connects with a passenger ferry to Kilcreggan, 10 minutes drive from Cove Park (see Public Transport, below).
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Trains run every half hour between Glasgow Queen Street and Helensburgh Central. Journey time is approximately 45 minutes. Trains also run every hour from Glasgow Central to Gourock where a connecting ferry service is provided to Kilcreggan (10 minutes drive from Cove Park).
Taxis can be organised in advance for the journeys from Helensburgh and Kilcreggan to Cove Park (please contact Cove Park for details).
BY CAR FROM GLASGOW
- On the M8, go west through Glasgow.
- Cross the Erskine Bridge going North.
- Take the A82, signed Crianlarich.
- Continue on the A82 turning left into the A817, signed Garelochhead. Drive ten minutes to roundabout and take road signed Arrochar.
- Drive one mile to second roundabout and take road signed (in red) Coulport.
- After four miles turn left immediately after sign Accident Blackspot. Continue to T-junction and turn right.
- Follow the hill down, passing Cove Park’s former entrance on your left. The temporary entrance (during construction of the new Artists Centre) is via the Barbour Road, a single track road on the left hand side, just a short distance beyond Cove Park’s original entrance. The gates into Cove Park are on the left hand side and are clearly signposted.
Who We Are
- Julian Forrester
- Alexia Holt
- Programme Producer, Visual Arts
- Polly Clark
- Programme Producer, Literature
- Dawn Youll
- Programme Producer, Crafts
- Catrin Kemp
- Assistant Director
- Helen Voce
- Hands-On Programme Producer